My latest favorite movie is V For Vendetta. I generally don't watch this type's movie, but I was tempted to watch it before this release. I think this is represented cramp society.Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, V For Vendetta tells the story of a mild-mannered young woman named Evey who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked man known only as “V.” Incomparably charismatic and ferociously skilled in the art of combat and deception, V ignites a revolution when he urges his fellow citizens to rise up against tyranny and oppression. As Evey uncovers the truth about V’s mysterious background, she also discovers the truth about herself – and emerges as his unlikely ally in the culmination of his plan to bring freedom and justice back to a society fraught with cruelty and corruption.
Evey as Natalie Portman,“V”as Hugo Weaving. I love Natalie! Because she acts by her eyes, so her acting is so powerful☆
I recommend “V For Vendetta”.
3 comments:
I like Natalie Portman too!! She is so beautiful. I love her movie "Leon".
I confused that I lend this DVD or not....
But it is your recommend!! I'll lent this★
>this type's movie
this type of movie
hiro-2-19: "lend" means "kasu". Maybe you mean "rent" or "borrow".
BTW, I recommend this movie, too. Hugo Weaving is famous from The Lord of the Rings and The Matrix. And I like Natalie Portman, too.
Post a Comment